Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Bridge currently acts as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to over 70 unique fund structures. The MLRO team reviews AML processes and procedures on behalf of your funds, undertaking on-site due diligence reviews of Administration firms. Bridge works with the majority of all Administration firms based in Ireland thereby providing a unique insight in to best market practice and developing market/regulatory trends.
Whats does the service deliver:
- A highly experienced support team to your Board of directors
- Provision of advice to a Fund’s Board of directors which includes recommendations and managing implementation of action items
- Attendance at quarterly board meetings to deliver MLRO reporting and relevant regulatory updates
- Ongoing active management and support for the implementation of regulatory changes
- Ability to manage all regulatory contacts if required
- Our team has worked closely with the Central Bank of Ireland on a number of AML-themed reviews.
- Our experience and expertise gives our clients comfort that appropriate AML frameworks are in place for their products.